- Awareness Raising and sensitization Session On Sexual Violence With Students of Karachi University.
- Awareness Raising & Sensitization Session On Sexual violence With Students of Jinnah University.
- Awareness Raising & Sensitization Session On Sexual violence With school students
Exiting Projects1. LEGAL AID PROJECT
The Legal Aid Project aims at a sensitized society free from gender based oppression, discrimination, exploitation and violence. It’s goal is to raise awareness about the issues of sexual violence and rape crimes, in order to help survivors legally, psychologically, medically and ultimately getting the perpetrators punished. It also aims to improve the laws relating to rape and other forms of sexual violence and bring about a positive change in the attitudes of the people towards the survivors.
It’s specific objectives are:
- Access to legal services for survivors of rape;
- Fostering a pro bono culture in the legal fraternity;
- Strengthening survivors economically and psychologically, enabling them to go through the litigation process;
- Harnessing better working coordination between pro bono human rights lawyers and state prosecutors in rape cases;
- Introduction of time-caps in Pakistani rape laws;
- Highlighting cases and statistics on sexual violence;
- Raise the level of awareness of laws and the rights of survivors among members of the judiciary.